Post by AlexisRyuun on Jul 20, 2016 8:56:38 GMT -5
I'm working on trying to recreate the horse from my story, Draco mounts, I know how do normal breed modifications now but i'm struggling with this fellow as he involves new addballz and my attempts to transfer them have only corrupted the file so far, i'd really appreciate some help
I'm not sure why you would have corruption with addballs since I do LNZ hexing, but I do know that these horse files are all mostly within a few balls and lines of the addball and lines limit, if not right at them. You can only have X amount of addballs in a file before it just stops reading them. I've never heard of adding more and it corrupting...Your addballs could be missing a column or something?
Post by AlexisRyuun on Jul 20, 2016 15:44:14 GMT -5
I'm just not sure where they are showing up in the coding, so it crashes because i'm copying either too much or to little coding, i took off the longer part of the mane entirely so that i could add what i needed to for the horn (it's a pronged horn) and the extra bit on the tail. it could just be me screwing something up by mistake (i've got a tiny bit of a cold, so it may just be i'm not thinking about it right) but it's getting frustrating.
this is what i want to accomplish:
(this is a drawing i'm working on of my main characters' horses his name is dark star) i'm beginning to think that i may need to start work on my own file in order to get the look i want, but i'm not sure where to start.