The Rulebook & FAQ Mar 13, 2015 13:23:33 GMT -5
Post by Seeing Stars on Mar 13, 2015 13:23:33 GMT -5
Seeing Stars' Forum Rules
1. You must be at least 13 years of age to join Seeing Stars. Unfortunately, this is a rule with Proboards, not us. Members under 13 years of age puts us at risk of being deleted.
2. One account per person. If for some reason you find that there is something wrong with your account and you cannot log in, PM a staff member for help.
3. Seeing Stars' show systems were created specifically with Seeing Stars in mind! Please do not take them and use them elsewhere.
4. Be considerate of other members. Venting, swearing, etc is fine, but please do remember we all have feelings! If you feel someone is being rude to you, or harassing you, please PM a staff member.
5. Every member is to be treated equally, regardless of their hexing abilities or popularity. Everyone is to be respected at SS and elitism and favoritism will not be tolerated.
6. Do not beg. Begging is more likely to cause other members to resist helping you out! Do not ask for horses, money, etc. Ask kindly for help, but make sure you don't become a bother.
7. No fighting. SS is a forum for showing virtual horses. There is no need to take it so seriously that you find yourself fighting with another member. If you have issues with someone, please PM a staff member for help.
8. Do not spam. Post only what's relevant in a thread! Do not double post if you can help it - you can either delete your last post and re-post (if you want to 'bump' the thread), or edit your last post (if you just want to add something more).
9. Follow the rules of each show discipline regarding how to enter, how to judge, and what sort of images to provide. Some shows do not allow image editing, others are entirely dependent on it.
10. Follow all rules of the hexer/breeder of your horse.
11. Signatures are to be no larger than 400h x 600w, and avatars are to be no larger than 150h x 150w.